Monday 28 March 2016

Antidote - Cold Press Juice

“The only antidote to the magic of images is the magic of words.”
 - Camille Paglia

To think of it in the mildest terms, an antidote is a remedy that relieves. Well if you’ve had the good fortune to experience this Antidote, then you’ll know the remedy is good, delicious and refreshing! I was fortunate to get a taste of the Antidote line of cold pressed juices. I have to say that I was very impressed with the juices on all counts. Great well balanced ‘real’ taste, fresh, refreshing and so much variety!
Antidote is a new cold-pressed organic juice range based around "carefully calculated" nutrients,
and is positioned as a "cure" to an unhealthy lifestyle. Each juice has it's own core function.


I am a huge fan of cold pressed juices actually, and this market segment seems to be exploding. A virtual flood of cold pressed juices has hit the market of late, much to the delight of thirsty customers. Count me among them since I am eternally charmed by the concept. The concept of "all the goodness in a bottle" does tempt as days get very busy sometimes and one tends to neglect oneself. Also, if there are kids around, it feels good to offer them organic, clean, pesticide free ‘healthy’ juices. And if the juices are delicious to the last drop too, then you’re in business! 
Antidote seems to have nailed just that!

  As you can see, there are many varieties of juice cleanse and six pack to accommodate different people and purposes ..

Their six packs are designed for those who want to enjoy the benefits of raw, cold-pressed juices and nutmilks by having them as meal replacements or a supplement to their diets. Each pack serves a different purpose, helping you to achieve different goals.

I'd picked the weight loss pack!
As for people who know me are aware that i'd gave birth last december, so initially i am trying this pack to shed off my "kangaroo bag" and those fats i gained during my pregnancy, in order to resume back my original size and weight. #prayhard

Weight loss pack contains ..
Mont Eden - Body Detox . Victoria Fall - Skin Food . Mont Blanc - Anti-Inflammation .
Grand Canyon - Fat Burner . Mt Fuji - Skin Hydration . Mt Everest - Live Detox

No preservatives, no added sugars and only organic produce make them one of the popular choices in these days.
The cost might be high, but then organic produce does come with a hefty price tag. That doesn’t deter the brand from its ever growing loyalty base.
I can’t wait to try one of their plans after which maybe I can tell you if it worked it’s magic on me or not, but I can definitely sing praises of the quality, the product packaging, the label information, the seamless delivery and of course the fresh delicious taste. Even full veg type of cold pressed juice was good to the last drop.

  
While the jury will always be out as to whether cold pressed juices vs fruit eaten whole is the right way to go, I am no expert or nutritionist. I just know that I find cold pressed juices a good refreshing option!

Check out more on their site - www.antidote.sg

Healthy day starts from - Antidote!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment