Tuesday 8 March 2016

International Womens Day // Bespokeboxsg

Do you girls hate the week before your period?
Pms? Emotional? Cranky? ...


Here's Bespokeboxsg! Your little savior.
  What's bespokeboxsg?

It's a box with all handpicked goodies packed nicely just like a monthly surprise!
To make your period (pun intended) more bearable for the fellow comrades, they have curated an anti-pms care package in hopes to bring some comfort and fun.
& of course, the box will arrive to your doorstep one week before your period!
 Let's see what i've got for the march box!

Lavender Eye Pillow . KitKat Treats
La Senza Panties . Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix
Lactacyd Feminine Wipes . Cake Anthem Rainbow Cookies


Thanks to bespokeboxsg whom got my box delivered to me last few days, and yes my period came yesterday. I totally forgot what's period, what's pms, and of course what's cramps after my pregnancy. And now, my first menstruation cycle came after a year plus since last. Just nice in time for me to enjoy my bespokebox!
 

Tips:

Subscription plans available - http://www.bespokebox.sg/
Sign up for different surprises every month!


Follow @bespokeboxsg & @shanelkiehls on instagram to entitle 20% discount off on the monthly subscriptions by quoting "SHANEL20"!

bespokeboxsg@gmail.com
Hi ladies, it's a must to love and pamper yourself.

Happy International Womens Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment