Wednesday 3 August 2016

My Virgin Botox & Fillers Experience

Hi all! I'm gonna share my experience of my virgin fillers today @ Dr Cindy's Medical Aesthetics.
Handled by Dr Daniel Chang.



I always wanted a smaller face. But i'd an square shape face since young due to the big jaws. Well, for people who know me are aware that i'd braces previously, and it somehow helps alittle on my big sq face. But due to my teeth structure & missing back tooth i did not got the last two tooth at the back with the brackets on the left side. So after time, it tends to become uneven face.


My motivation for fillers was to a more defined V-shaped face. Nose fillers for higher nose bridge which is genetic from my mom (flat nose haha) & always making my specs/shades slide off my face. As well as a sharper chin, which i always hated as i found it short in comparison to the rest of my features. So overall i look like shit.



During the entire consultation, the Dr Daniel appeared really patient and caring. We started off with an examination of my face and the parts that could benefit from slimming. I was really happy to learn that with the Botox V-lift technique, the outcome would be something I highly desire – a slimmer, v-shaped face. Dr Daniel took a while to examine my nose on the best angle and the best way to lift it. Once he done that, he marked the entry point for the needles to be injected. 

 BEFORE


 

This is the place where i'd my jabs. & a quick application of numbing method…. Cold-iced roller to numb instead of the usual numbing cream. To make sure that the entire process is almost painless!



I was so worried about the pain, as i'm those kind of people who can't really take pain. (if you did notice i'm holding onto a stress ball as i was really afraid) Argh... But the pain turned out to be nothing more than an ant bite pain for face (due to thin skin i'd dr daniel mentioned), while i can't feel anything for fillers on my nose & chin.


I also stressed to Dr Daniel that it was my 1st time doing Fillers and Botox so I wanted a natural result. I didn't want to look too different or have my nose become scarily high. I wanted to take it slow first and he told me to rest assure that he will keep everything looking natural.

The two red dots on my nose & chin are the position where Dr Daniel pointed for the jabs. Just a little reddish, and it's gone after a day or two.


Dr Daniel meticulously injecting Botox in my jaw muscles for reduction of muscles... so that I can have a sharper chin within a few weeks. & also Botox V-lift technique at other parts of my face, which tightens facial skin for  more rejuvenated look.

Over time, there will be sharpening and smoothing of chin. A great way to achieve slimming for that V-shape profile!





Doctor did mention for nose bridge fillers, remember not to frown the next few days as the nose bridge will be quite tall and you do not want the fillers being pressed down to the other areas of the face too.

What do I expect after the V Lift procedure?
  • Increase of collagen synthesis
  • Tightening and rejuvenating of skin
  • Improvement of skin tone and structure
  • Sharper feature and V-shape silhouette 

Does V Lift give side effects?
With the innovative technology adopted by the V Lift, you can expect close to zero side effects and downtime.
You can even put on make-up and sunscreen immediately after the procedure. 

The brand of fillers used was Belotero

AFTER

If you are going for small enhancements and not looking at dramatic change, undergoing aesthetic is an excellent choice. Aesthetic treatments provide for a more natural result. I chose Botox instead of incision procedure since Botox has no downtime! And they are reversible.


The next day after the procedure i felt the effects weren’t as pronounced because the swelling subsided. So remember that the look you have immediately after fillers is not permanent and it will subside in the coming days ahead. Just that you do not have to risk to go under knife!


This is my first Botox injection. Great experience with this particular clinic! I'm really happy with the result. The nose & chin fillers was almost ZERO PAIN, just a funny, achy feeling during the injection. For the V-lift, it was more painful, perhaps 5/10 (on a scale of 1 to 10). The pain was however temporary, and I felt that it was totally worth it seeing the results I am able to achieve today! 


I notice the difference when I am putting makeup because in the past when I'm shading my nose bridge to make it look sharper, there isn't much difference because there wasn't much height but now when I contour the sides of my nose, here comes the saving of cosmetics & time when i head out!

- -


Thank you Dr Daniel Chang for being so patient in explaining to me and clearing all my doubts.
Thank you for giving me a slimmer face & defined balanced look
Thank you for helping me achieve a more perfect nose.
Thank you and your assistants over at Dr Cindy's Medical Aesthetics for making my 1st facial aesthetics improvement experience such a pleasant one.


If you are keen to try this out (to look slimmer), please contact Dr Cindy's Medical Aesthetics - 65334433 to check & just say you are "Shanel's Reader", they will be more than glad to assist you with the consultation & price!
http://www.drcindy.com.sg / https://drdanielchang.com to find out more details! 
xx


Instagram Snapchat: @shanelkiehls

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary ฉีด หน้า เรียว

    ReplyDelete