Thursday 20 October 2016

Mirage Aesthetic


A brighter smile can boost your self-esteem and help offset the effect food and aging have on the appearance of your teeth. If you have unsightly stains on your teeth, Mirage Aesthetic offers LED Teeth Whitening for patients in the middle of Singapore!


Teeth whitening had all along been just a fleeting thought in my mind. Reasons being that it can be very expensive and I simply don't know which clinic is good. Price and quality never goes together, it's always a trade off, isn't it. So even though there may be lots of special deals and offers on websites like Groupon or Deal.com, I never dared to try them out. (What if it's some half-past-six service?) I mean, doing teeth whitening is an irreversible process... once it's done it's gonna be permanent. What if a slip up happened? (Haha I'm a little bit of a paranoid when it comes to things like this so please be nice) So even when Mirage Aesthetics emailed me to offer me their services I did remain a little hesistant.. Because what will we do? We will google for reviews (that's us as the new age generation hahaha) and there wasn't any that I came across. It was only after awhile of liasing through email that I decided to head down & give it a try. So happy that I did!


Prior to the treatment, therapist Louisa from Mirage Aesthetics sat me down with a hot towel and a drink before we start to discuss the whitening process. She showed me the shade of my teeth before treatment, explained how the treatment might adversely affect my mouth temporarily. Then, I was ushered into a small room to begin the treatment.


In order to obtain the best results for your smile, Mirage Aesthetic uses blue light LED (light emitting diode) technology. Blue light is within the ultraviolet spectrum, similar to the light emitted by the sun. Studies show that blue light is an excellent activation agent for non-peroxide gels, the cleaning agent in tooth whitening systems like Zoom! - giving your teeth a deeper clean in less time!


I had LED Teeth Whitening treatment for 20mins x 2 rounds. The whitening gel will be re-applied ever 20 minutes for 2 sessions for the best effectiveness. While entire experience takes up about an hour. Before treatment, my mouth was fitted with a cheek retractor, therapist Louisa applied lip balm to my lips for protection, as all the led light actually will dry out your lips. Next will be gum protection gel, to prevent ulcers, followed by the teeth whitening gel then it goes the led light shining process! Both upper and lower teeth were treated at the same time. Although the procedure was painless, it was uncomfortable. I mean, imagine if your mouth is kept opened for a good 45 minutes! The worst was that my saliva pooled in my mouth because I’d tried not to swallow so much even though I was told it was ok to do so.


BEFRORE

My teeth were whitened 2 to 6 shades than before! (the numbers are in even numbers sequences) Nah, they are not pearly white like those on the models of toothpaste commercials but nonetheless, I’m quite happy with the results. As you see, my teeth are quite yellowish, due to the "stubborn stains" from smoking, drinking coffee over the past few years. And of course, BRACES! Depends on individuals for the stains you'd during braces process, mine was bad. That's why it's called "stubborn stains" as it's not easily removable.. For the top row, 2 shades lighter for "stubborn stains", 4 shades lighter for the rest, while it's 6 shades lighter for the whole bottom row! Thou there's white spots on my teeth, but eventually it will disappear in 1 day time! No amount of whitening toothpaste can make them look any brighter. But just 45 minutes after using the LED teeth whitening, my teeth became 6 shades lighter!

AFTER

Tooth whitening only takes about 45 minutes. In less than an hour, this cosmetic dentistry procedure can give your teeth a bright, healthy shine that can last for up to two years!  With LED Whitening, you will get the results you’re after minus the painful sensitivity and dreaded dental visit. LED teeth whitening has been around for a long time, has been studied and is a very safe and convenient treatment for just about anybody!

Overall, I'm really satisfied with the results.
My teeth did feel a little sore/sensitive after the treatment, but it was fine the next day.
Was recommended to not to smoke and take f&b that are too hot/cold the next three days.
And also to avoid food with strong food coloring eg. curry for the next two weeks.
You can get your teeth whitened up to 8 shades lighter too! They are having a special offer for first timers for their LED Teeth Whitening now only at $180! (U.P $480).

1 Tanglin Road, Orchard Parade Hotel, #04-08,
Singapore 247905
TEL: 62623358 / 62623378
SMS at 9655 542 to find out more now!

- -

Thank you so much Mirage Aesthetic! Giving me a million dollar smile from now on! :)


#mirageaesthetic #smileformirage

No comments:

Post a Comment