Thursday 19 July 2012

Plain day w work -

It's Thursday! Just another day to weekends :D

Working w the gorgeous girls: Ariel, Cheryl & Jialing for today's Mount Faber SAFRA Event! Simple & easy jobscope, just usher & photo ops! *我們just一直拍照而已!*
There's two 30mins breaks in betwn while we're only working from 530pm-830pm, such nice & friendly client released us at 730pm from our break til knock off hehe!

T came & to fetch me for dinner @ Redhill w his clique, fall in love w dessert again! :D wahaha ate so much 肥死!! Zzzz

Had some argument w my Be'ISMJ due to JB trip, I really wna go in but I'm working today so many inconveniences etc. I was angry but I doubt I'll lay hands on her etc like how Hillary do so.. Cause i still love her as my bestf for so many years.
And thanks Brendan for the recommendations of Stamford Tyres for T's new baby Tyres! (: *appreciate much*



Enough of talkings, pictures then! Ciaos ~

SAFRA 40 - 12th SAFRA Awards & Anniversary Dinner

Shanel . Ariel . Cheryl . Jialing

Choose your dessert please? I choose No.33! :D







2 comments:

  1. LOL at the hillary thingi... HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiya fuck care, summarize her story lo lol! Wa knn why my the timing is morning 8plus sia?! You see my post & your comment! Smtj? -.-

      Delete