Tuesday 28 August 2012

My sick days.

华人七月真的很邪门.
I seldom "几乎是没有" fall sick,
even is cough/flu is just one two days issue.
Yet i've been ill since the "door opened" til today ): 好辛苦哦!

But T was nice enough to coax and take care of me thru my sick days.
Got me a Rose Candy to cheer me up instead of real rose flower as it will wither in awhile.
&still 吩咐我生病好了才可以吃! Haiyer, had alot of Strepsils these few days hope my throat will get well soon then.

Lovely T got me this 小玫瑰 :)

Coincidences visited Bessie & Grace's flea store @ Anchorpoint, didn't expect to see 'em there as they were always at Scape's flea!
They apparels are really Nice, Unique & Cheap!
Apparels that you can't get from sg! :D And so much variety of Dust Cover to choose!
Look out for Alescere & support them @ Scape's flea this fri to sun! :D
and they will be at Anchorpoint for 2 weeks btw!
*Thankyou Bessie for the free Tanktops!*
[Scroll below & see what T have got for me from their stalls!] 

Loots of the day from T♥♥♥

Look at the Dust Covers♥ 
Too many to choose, i just wna bring everything home!

♥♥♥ 我的自创! 

Anyway, i've designed my own [copyrighted] stickers for my guests & stuffs for my 21st!
Gonna get it printed soon & arrange my stuffs for birthday partyyyyyy ~

/ Sexayyyyy pinky lips! 






I miss my girlsssssssssssssss ):
Staciy . Stacey . Jovin . Joanne . Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment