Sunday 26 August 2012

Stay home weekends ..

Hellooooooooo! ~
I'm sick just after one night of Magnums & Mcdonalds, the double M! ):
Flu, cough, sorethroat, giddy all attacked me at once.
And still it's a Saturday, my weekends just got burnt like that zzzzzzz!
好可怜的我! ):

Hk dramas for accompany & updated some stuffs on lappy and so my blog background is currently similar to my facebook's profile picture :D

Missing Ismj badly! She've never been away from me for soooooooooo long ever since we got to be friends for so many years til today she went Hokkaido for holidays ): thou it's just 9days but it seems 9months, 太习惯有她在我的每一天了! Hurry come back Be! 想死你了哦 & rem my gifts from there okay haha! ~



Ta-dah ~ Pinky pinky! 





Have a great weekends everyone!
Take care & drink more water as weather is v bad nowadays.
Don't be like me fall sick and just burnt off my weekends like this! ):
Ciaos ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment