Tuesday 11 September 2012

All I need is someone who'll stay with me, no matter how hard it is to be with me.

It's weekend, my day again! T brought me to J-dee for Mookataaaaaaaaa! *Yums*
Preferred J-dee's ingredients compared to Tomyum Kungfu's as much seafood was provided but i don't take prawns & sotong! Heheh Saw Jieqiang & his girlf there too! Heard from Cuiwen yesterday was a mookata day whereby many people had mookata for dinz :D Just normal dinner, aft car wash & head home for monday zzzzz

J-dee's Mookata!

Yummyyyyyyyy!

Giant HelloPanda accompany Hk drama!

Browse thru my gallery & found this, missing my little boy! ):

Loving my new Yves Saint Laurent earrings!
Shall get the Tony Burch one, so tempting hehe! ^~^v! 




# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

我成長的那些年 ♥






Wish list for 21st 
Prada Black Gauffre Tote ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment