Friday 7 March 2014

Fx2 .




I'm a half canto.
From 4, i watch hkg drama, eat hkg dishes, speak canto til today. Totally my world, my likes.
If you like hongkong food & dimsum, you should dine in there.


Old Hong Kong Kitchen - Novena Square 2
10 Sinaran Drive #02-80 S307506
老香港小鮮

-


Some selfie while waiting for T to get ready to facial, then shopping & dinz at Jem.
That's how i look like with just brows & mascara.



x  x



 H&M fans like me can rejoice!
My favorite store just got another closer to home, queenstown.
The three-storey branch is the third H&M store in Singapore, and the first in the West.
If a dress you’re eyeing is out of stock at one of the central stores,
you would have better luck finding it at this less-crowded outlet, just like me!

But given that H&M at Jem is almost half the size of it's Somerset counterpart,
so it’s not surprising that they don’t carry certain items like swimwear, lingerie
& few other smaller H&M clothing collections, which actually i don't mind with that haha.



Did some shopping yesterday @ Jem's H&M, & back to B A S I C S !
Pullover Knitwears are my favorite. Soft comfy knitwears could simply conquer my day like mondays.
I'm not afraid of shine, as it's not really thick. I'm not afraid of rain, as it's long-sleeved.
I could simply wear them with shorts/pants/skirts/jumpers etc!
Just grab & out i go, noooooo cracking my brain so hard of what to dress on.

-

Loving my floral scarf too much xx    #h&m



I love you H&M, you're cheap & fashionable!




Xoxo, Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment