Friday 27 July 2012

Ivysmj's 20th Part I


It's gonna be dinner, gathering, girls talk, party and fun this weekend for ME!  

Met up w my forever busy & tight w their schedule GIRLS [Yingying/Esther/Ahgirl] today for Ismj 20th celebration, PART I only! There's Part II tml, as in later on in the evening as i'm slowly posting this at 630am noawwww ~

Steamboat & Teppanyaki at Bugis area for dinz, sup noisy & sampat during the teppanyaki part [Esp Estherkmh] as the oil keep went t her side & she can't eat in peace lol! Gossips meanwhile, so photo taking session aft our dinner :D *standard process* & also 开礼物时间到! Hehehe. We just snap like free & maciam we're at our own world, while this lady wanted to help us take a group photo, Estherkmh rejected end up we'd a hard time 自拍 thou it's my G12 lol! See, gey kiang la! :D But still, the lady came back and help us take zzz!

The secret & unique gift i'd for my bestfriend!
No one would expect that & Yvonnensq covered up her eye so that we could give her surprise of it. Yet she think that is some weird/scary stuffs inside -.-" especially 毛毛的! Haha. But still, she manage to figure out what's inside w just sense of touch. [But so easy right? Even guy touch also know 是什么咯!] We force her to take picture w it & still it's a must to wear. As she'll feel that her bestfriend support her all the way, said by Brendan :D Ismj: "Cb 我穿 bra 都要想到你们啊?" Hehehe, 特别吧? *I'm so creative! Hahaha!*

Went Kbox aft dinz, and so Klassic for numberball session. So glad to see Ismj being happy on this special day of hers & so i am, to meet up w my girls. And so part two tonight w another group of girlssssss! [The more kb side :D]
Moooooooooooooooookata! Cfm high 翻天!

Done uploading today's photos & cfm more to come for tonight's celebration as that clique is more 自恋!!!!!!!!! I'm done w this birthday post today, pictures will do the talkings!
But sorry to say it will be a super long post, don't worry photos will be more naggy than words haha!
G'night everyone! (:

Happy Birthday ISMJ! ♥ 

♥  Yvonne / Yingying / Esther 
♥ Ivy / Shanel ♥ 

The Girlsssssssssssss!

Maciam family photo, lol!

好久不见的 SHE♥ 

Yingying / Shanel / Ivy

With the birthday girl, only Estherkhm missing ):

Dardar & Sweety & 爱人 ♥ 

"I know i sibei extra behind ): lol."

The precious & important people in my life, except TerenceOng :D


Ismj reading her birthday card & unwrapping her gifts.

 Blind fold in process - Can you see her excited & scared face lol?


And so it goes 

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

TA-DAHHHHHHHHH!

我尽心打造的杰作! (: 特别吧? For 我的 Bestfriend hor! LOL

One & Two & Three !

TanYingYing & i camwhore while waiting for the girls.
And she bloody say she love her nose, kns! I know my nose flat! ): 讨厌!

Cute / Ivy / Shanel / Alex
Our 2424 Brothers; 威勇 & 关善坛 Drummer!  

My botak B! 7years & still counting ..
His Hellokitty cap v much! 

I almost forgot the Before & After dinz, 我们吃到很像垃圾桶!
Jitao 没有仪态! -.- Sibei jialat zzzz



Message to Ismj:
Happy birthday my dearest Be! 生日快乐哦!
Hope you enjoyed today's celebration & the unique gift i made for you.
I thank god that he put you in my life and lasted for 7years til today, thou there's alot ups & down thru out our friendship in the old days.
Thou you always keep quiet not to share things w me or i don't come to your mind at first when you need me, i don't blame you for that.
But i promised to be there for you whenever i can, always just a call away. We'd been thru the happiest & worst situation together, and even til the extend that we quarrelled & no longer be friends.
At times i wonder but still why we could patch things up & still be bestfriends thou things are already so ugly. Isit fate? Destined? Or we just used to have each other so much that we feels so weird w/o one another. Like you said, 连体婴. Maybe it is, that's why god still put us back together. 
7years & still counting, i hope or to say i want, us to be counting til our 70years old be ahma already 享福 still together everyday la kopi & play mahjong :D
I know we can maintain this friendship regardless of what aft that situation last year we still can get back til before, so means nothing's gonna hit us down & we'll never get defeated by any obstacles and difficulties.
I'll give you my supports regardless in what way and give you a hand whenever i can (: You're gonna stay w me to celebrate my coming 21st and yours next year, my & your wedding, our kids baby shower, our 八十大寿 til we walk into our graves. 
I'll walk w you til the end. Thanks for being my bestfriend.

I love you as Ismj, as my Be, as a Bestfriend, as a Soulmate, as a Precious & Important Person, and lastly someone who stands a place in my heart.
I Love You  


No comments:

Post a Comment