Tuesday 23 October 2012

我快要長大了!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyoo!
Neglecting my blog for a week plus /: *lazy max*

Didn't work ever since Mbs World Nutrition Forum 2012 :D geeeee.
It's my only time to play & rot before my 21st arrives this sunday!
Nightmare gonna come zzzzzz

October & November are celebrations months!

Mommy's birthday
T's birthday
Our anniversary
Jovin's birthday
My 21st birthday
Staciy's birthday
Joanne's birthday
WEEEEEEEE ~~~ happy happy!!

Recently was mj days! Mj non stoppppppp.
Alternate days of me & T mj session at home, like a sudden urge keep wna play lol.
Shall stop my rubbish nags, photos for this whole week xx


#Ootd for this week

#Ootd for this week

#Loots!

#Groceries shopping!

Mj w my girlsssssss


Mahjong again!
Ivy / BoYuan / Stacey / Shanel


Painted myself before i gets my birthday nails (:

Saw this limited ed Swarovski Hellokitty while getting Jovin's pressie!

My girlsssssssssss! 


Happy birthday 寶貝!

Jovin's birthday buffet treat! :D
Miramar Hotel ~


YUMS!

Preparing for my birthday shoot!


♥ 21st birthday shoot - C.T Lengkeong

♥ 21st birthday shoot - C.T Lengkeong

Finally!


Dinner w 

#WZ Salmon


#Grilled Char Siew


Thanks to Jovin for getting all these free Kitkats for my 21st! :D 






Will be back posting more next week!
Looking forward to my 21st birthday party this sunday! :D
Let's count down; 5days ~ ~ ~
我要長大了!

No comments:

Post a Comment