Wednesday 20 March 2013

Virgin trip to A&E! ):

It's will be a upset post i'm gonna blog about.
Because i admitted to the A&E for the first time in my whole 21years of life!! ): scary max!

Was hungry, went Breko @ Holland.V with Oxy for dinner. Terribly pain on tummy 15mins aft my meal, was a really bad one as i'd never came across such ache in my whole life before. Neither it's menses cramps as i just ended my period nor it's those "big biz" which i need to visit the washroom. It's f*cking pain i swear! I couldn't stand straight at all! Well, as for cramps in some position i'll feel more relieve while not this. I tried sitting, standing, lying down etc nothing helps ): nevertheless, fetched to Alexandra Hospital A&E by T aftmath.


It's not the food i ate previously, i visited there a few times everything was fine.
My friend mentioned that might be gastric, but i doubt so. As i'm a regular customer of gastric pain, if it is i would prolly know what is going on but the pain is so different from it.


Diagnosed it's Indigestion.
Consult by doctor & nurse, checked blood pressure & heartbeat, urinal test, x-rays etc..
Doctor told me that my body have no nutrients in me to absorbs in order to work, in fact i've lots of undigest stuffs inside which my body tried to absorbs that makes me feel pain as those are stuff which are "bad" that don't help any in my health. I admit i often don't take my meals at proper timings neither i take proper meals as i often sleeps & wake up at different timings :X I don't eat much, i couldn't finish a main course most of the time except when i'm really hungry, and roughly two meals a day at most. I'm NOT on diet neither i want to manage my appetite etc, from young my appetite isn't that big but i love snacks and junk food more than proper meals but i'm cutting down on these due to this problem happened on me.

Indigestion is often a sign of underlying problem, such as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease [GERD], ulcers, or gallbladder disease, rather than a condition of it's own. Also called Dyspepsia, indigestion is a term used to describe a feeling of fullness or discomfort during or after a meal. It can be accompanied by burning or pain in the upper stomach. That's why my pain came 15mins later aft my dinner ): but i've none of the symptoms at all. #luckilyyyyyy


WHAT IS INDIGESTION?
Indigestion occurs when excess acid attacks the lining of the stomach.
Heartburn occurs when stomach acid flows back into the food pipe (oesophagus) causing a burning pain in the centre of your chest.
A vague feeling of abdominal discomforts; possibly may include a feeling of fullness, belching, bloating and nausea.
Indigestion is rarely a serious health problem unless accompanied by other symptoms.


COMMON CAUSES OF INDIGESTION?
It may be triggered by eating particular food or after drinking wine or carbonated drinks. It may also be caused by eating too fast or overeating. Some people may find that spicy foods, high fibre foods, fatty foods, or too much caffeine can aggravate this problem. Symptom may be worsened by anxiety, stress, depression, being overweight, and the use of certain medicines.
It should be remembered that there are a variety of factors, which can also contribute or aggravate indigestion:

- Overeating
- Eating too fast
- Eating fatty, greasy or spicy foods
- Overindulgence in alcohol
- Emotional trauma or nervousness
- Acute or chronic gastritis
- Duodenal or gastric ulcer
- Use drugs such as antibiotics and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [pain-killers]

WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
- Bloating [swelling of the stomach]
- Belching [release of gas through the mouth]
- Fullness [unable to finish a normal meal
- Heartburn [burning pain at the centre of the chest]
- Nausea [an urge to vomit & feeling sick]
- Pain is worse when lying down or bending forward
- A "lump" deep in your throat
- Acid, sour or bitter taste in your mouth
- Butterflies in the stomach when you feel nervous or tense

SEE YOUR DOCTOR IF:
- Symptoms last longer than 2 weeks
- The pattern of indigestion symptoms changes noticeably
- Abdominal pain persists longer than 6 hours
- Symptoms include unexplained weight loss, bleeding or jaundice
- Symptoms include jaw pain, chest pain, back pain, profuse sweating, anxiety, or a feeling of impending doom [possible heart attack symptoms]
- Loss of appetite, vomiting, blood in vomitus


Indigestion may also be a symptom of certain diseases.

0492 x Buy lottery lol

These medicines are for me to ease my pain, and for the fluid medication are for me to pass out everything undigest inside in order not to worsen my condition. Well, i visits the toilet like thrice a day from then on with the medication to clean my bowels. Heard from those elderly if the undigest stuffs get worse it will turn "stones" inside, like so wtf lol?! And yes it is, said the doctor. While the way they describe it as "stones" made it so unbelievable. When it turn "stones", op is the only way to remove it, and it's way tons painful and terrible from my condition. Well, i was lucky enough the pain "saved me that day to visit the hospital and found this bad issue in my body if not things will get worse as time goes by.

So girls, don't behave like i do.
Take your meals in proper course properly and at the proper timing. Even you ain't hungry, eat something, even it's a little portion to let your body do have something to absorb in for nutrients for it to function well enough. Yes you can eat less, but eat healthily. I don't wish to see any friends or people a'rd me getting this problem as well, it's not fun to be ill. Health is the most important value in us, w/o health you're nothing even you're damn rich, pretty, intelligent whatsoever. So, take good care of yourself :)

 

Mushroom Soup / Garlic Bread / Parmesan Baked Dory / Pasta Salad / Potato Wedges
This was my dinner shared with Oxy @ Breko before i admitted to A&E that day.

Xoxo
♥ Shanel Kièhl's


No comments:

Post a Comment